Data Modeler Integration Lead (BB-6FE5C)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses. As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction. Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects. Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers. Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Exposure to building data model for Azure components like Azure BLOB/SQL DB/Synapse
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy
- Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata
- Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments.
- Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts
- Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions
Education and Experience Required:
- 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).
calendar_todayhace 6 días
location_onBuenos Aires Province, Argentina
work DXC Technology